1/13/14

Jessica Mau // Model, Ford LA


Jessica wears Acne leather jacket

Maybe it’s the tomboy in me, but I’ve always wanted a black leather jacket. I love the ease of throwing on a classic jacket over jeans and a t-shirt for a complete look. It’s almost been a uniform for me lately. Really, it’s all I ever wear. Just jeans, a cotton tee and a pair of flats… done. I guess in the end I just wanted to look like Marlon Brando in the Wild Ones.

 When I started looking for the perfect leather jacket I knew I wanted something that would age well, something made out of quality leather that I would wear for years to come. And since a good leather jacket is kind of an investment, I knew I had to get the right one. I searched and searched online then finally narrowed it down to either a Theyskins’ Theory, Madewell, or Acne jacket. They were all great options but I ultimately decided on the Acne ‘Mape’ jacket because of its classic cut (not too long, not too short) and buttery soft lambskin leather. I love it! And now I will never need a black leather jacket again. - @jmaumau

7 comments:

  1. nice post... if you guys keep this up ur gonna get huge in the blogosphere soon!
    Black Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing a lot of this good content! I am looking forward to seeing more!
    Thejacketmaker - Motorcycle Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You look a like a atom bomb girl if it is bomber leather jacket for women, good game girl just go and blast the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackets is Cool but Model is Looking Soo Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This versatility causes it to be a fantastic choice if you need to maintain your wardrobe rather modest whilst however retaining your choices open for many diverse outfit mixtures.Leather Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is surely a good leather jacket which you selected. I said that women look more stylish in leather jackets than men and you proved it. Wolverine Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete